Save the Date for COMPASS!
Saint John Lalande’s 19th Annual Auction
November 11, 2017
St. Michael the Archangel High School
2901 NW Lee’s Summit Rd.
Lee’s Summit, MO 64064
The 19th Annual St. John LaLande’s Holiday Auction will be November 11, 2017. Our auction is the single largest fundraising event to benefit St. John Lalande Catholic School students. Our event provides the financial support needed to drive academic excellence, thereby aiding our students in the goal of becoming future leaders of this community.
Each year we work diligently to bring together parents, parishioners, alumni, friends and faculty for this event of fellowship, dinner, competitive bidding and entertainment.
The success of our auction is based on generous donations and people giving throughout the evening. We would not be able to do this without the support of our families, communities and friends.
Donations made in preparation of the evening or items/services donated for the event are tax deductible.
We look forward to seeing you at the Auction!
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book a hotel room: Click here to book your room at the Best Western Plus. You have until October 23, 2017 to make reservations within this group.
Get Your Event Tickets:
- $775.00-Reserved table for 10. Includes table gift, dinner buffet, tea, water, coffee, and souvenir cup with unlimited alcoholic drinks.
$65.00-Includes dinner buffet, tea, water, coffee, and unlimited alcoholic drinks. $75 at the door.
- $32.00-Includes dinner buffet, tea, water and coffee. Cash bar is available for alcohol. Dinner ticket at the door is $42.
- $35.00-Cup includes unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Cup at the door is $40.
- $2.00 – Pre-purchase your raffle tickets for a chance to win a $1000 gift card to Hy-Vee.
- $10.00-Pre-purchase your raffle tickets for a chance to win a $1000 gift card to Hy-Vee.
- $20.00- Pre-purchase your raffle tickets for a chance to win a $1000 gift card to Hy-Vee.
- Chips & Salsa
- Caesar Salad
- Mini Meatballs in Marinara Sauce
- Penne Pasta in Marinara Sauce
- Cavatappi Pasta in Garlic Cream Sauce
- Sliced Italian Bread & Butter
- Mini Soft Shell Tacos
- Seasoned Ground Beef
- Seasoned Shredded Chicken
- Lettuce, Tomato, Cheese, Sour Cream, Salsa
- Spanish Rice
- Slider Buns
- Pulled Pork
- Pulled Chicken
- Creamy Cole Slaw
- Sliced Pickles
- BBQ Sauce
- Variety of Desserts Featuring Signature Cake by Little e Cakes
Schedule of Events:
- 5:00pm-5:30pm: St. Michael the Archangel School Tour led by SMA students.
- 5:30pm: Silent Auction Opens with Drinks, Appetizers, and Games
- 6:00pm: Buffet Stations Open with Prayer from Father Ron
- 7:30pm: Heads or Tails in Gym
- 8:00pm: LIVE Auction Begins
St. John LaLande’s “Fund-A-Need” effort began in 2004 and has continued to help our school raise additional funds for specific needs over the years. We have raised over $153,262 in the last thirteen years! It is through the continued generous support of people like you that make this possible!
This year, our Fund-A-Need is centered around three (3) areas within the school and monies raised will be spent in this order:
1. EDUCATION ENDOWMENT FUND– Goal is $10,000, which will be matched by a one-time donation from the Diocese of Kansas City/St. Joseph to our Educational Endowment Fund. This could result in a net deposit of $20,000! The interest from the endowment is available to us each year to support on-going projects.
2. INCREASED GYM SECURITY– Goal is $7,000, which will provide new doors between the gym and cafeteria entrance. After the school’s last security review, the Blue Springs police department recommended the installation of new doors that can be locked.
3. BAND PROGRAM ENHANCEMENTS– Goal is $4,000, which will provide our band program with new instruments for our students. These are instruments that are generally too expensive for individual students to rent and they would like to have available.
RAISE THOSE PADDLES AND HELP US REACH OUR GOAL OF $21,000!
- Thank you to all our 2017 Auction Sponsors and Donors. Email us to get more information about how you can become a Sponsor or help get Sponsors.
2017 Sponsors & Donors:
- State Farm- Cliff Barr
- Country Meadows Apt. & Duplexes
- Huttinger Construction
- Twin Lakes Insurance Agency
- McDermott Moving Co
- Barton Hall & Schneiders
- Cavanaugh Pet Hospital
- Whiskey Tango
- MD Designs