Rooted in Faith. Grounded in Excellence. Prepared for Success.
- Curriculum in the core classes of math, reading, science, language arts, and social studies
- 93% of students in grades 1-8 are reading at or above their current grade level
- 92% of our students K-7, using the Saxon Math program, are at Mastery Level, 80% or better
- Technology-integrated curriculum with a Smart Board in every classroom and mobile computer for students to utilize iPads as part of their school curriculum
- Many students score an average of two grade levels higher on standardized tests
- 8th grade test score results show grade level equivalency of 11th grade
- 7th grade test scores 11th grade
- 6th grade test scores 9th grade
- 5th grade test scores 8th grade
- 4th grade test scores 6th grade
- 3rd grade test scores 4th grade
- 45% of current 7th graders are Duke Talent identified. These students scored at least 95% in certain subtests on Iowa Test of Basic Skills
- Rockhurst High School—our students are in the highest levels of Mathematics and Science classes.
- St. Teresa’s Academy—our graduates are in the highest Mathematics classes and at the top of the class. Regarded as some of the most respected students in Science and Music.
- Blue Springs High School—our incoming Freshmen are scoring in the top 20% of the class.
- Blue Springs South—regards our students as the best prepared and ready for the academic responsibilities of high school.