We hope you are enjoying your last couple of weeks of summer. We are looking forward to seeing you on August 14th for Back to School Night.
- New school families kindergarten through 8th grade will gather in the cafeteria beginning at 5:30 p.m. to meet your mentor family.
- 6th grade students ONLY will meet with Mrs. Russell and Mrs. Sanjur in the middle school hallway at 5:30 to be assigned your lockers.
- All other families preschool through 8th grade are welcome from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Please make sure to stop by the gymnasium for spirit items, club information, etc.
- For parents with students 3rd to 8th grade please stop by and see me. We are trying something a little different this year. All agendas, vocabulary books, and atlases have been delivered to the classrooms. I will have a total family amount due for you and you may just drop off a check. Students 3rd – 5th grade will purchase one agenda $4.00, middle school students fees will total $51.00 (Chrome Book $35, Vocabulary Books $12.00, Agenda $4.00). To help offset the technology fee, the school is providing new world atlases to all incoming 6th grade students. You may pay by cash or check made payable to St. John’s.
- One pair of P.E. shorts will be provided to all 6th grade students by the athletic association. If you need to order additional shorts we will have an order form for you to fill out. We will have the cost per short available that night.
- School Specialty has delivered the pre-ordered school supplies and you may pick those up at anytime during office hours. We will be in the office from 8;00 to 3:00 starting August 7th.
- School Supply lists are on our website under the parent tab.
- Brown Envelope: The youngest child in each family will receive a brown envelope from the homeroom teacher. Please complete all paperwork and return to the school office in the brown envelope.