Congratulations to SJL Maria Gentry who scored a 35 on her ACT! WOW!!! She graduated from Blue Springs South High School last week and plans to attend UMKC to become a neonatal physician.
St. John LaLande Catholic School is accredited by North Central Accrediting Association and the Missouri Non Public Accrediting Association. All of our teachers are certified and 60% of them hold Master's Degrees or higher. Our teacher to student ratio is 1:16.
• 93% of students in grades 1-8 are reading at or above their current grade level
• 92% of our students K-7, using the Saxon Math program, are at Mastery Level, 80% or better
• Technology-integrated curriculum with a Smart Board in every classroom and mobile computer for students to utilize iPads as part of their school curriculum
• Many students score an average of two grade levels higher on standardized tests
• 8th grade test score results show grade level equivalency of 11th grade
We received our final 5 Smartboards over Christmas break! This completes every classroom and our tech and maintenance guys will be working in the next few weeks to get them up and running! Thank you for all who supported our Holiday Auction, A private donor, and our Box Top Coordinators and supporters for making this […]