6th grade students ROCKED their preposition projects! They created Google slides, YouTube videos, posters, maps, dribbled basketballs….
St. John LaLande Catholic School is accredited by North Central Accrediting Association and the Missouri Non Public Accrediting Association. All of our teachers are certified and 60% of them hold Master's Degrees or higher. Our teacher to student ratio is 1:16.
• 93% of students in grades 1-8 are reading at or above their current grade level
• 92% of our students K-7, using the Saxon Math program, are at Mastery Level, 80% or better
• Technology-integrated curriculum with a Smart Board in every classroom and mobile computer for students to utilize iPads as part of their school curriculum
• Many students score an average of two grade levels higher on standardized tests
• 8th grade test score results show grade level equivalency of 11th grade
Thank you to our wonderful Kindergarten grandparents for coming all the way from the KC Symphony to play for us.
The 4th grade learned a lot about the laws of physics and motion by dropping eggs from various heights.
Thank you to the wonderful Firefighters who took time to come by and talk to our Preschoolers!