November 8th, 2014, 5pm-Midnight
Adam’s Pointe Conference Center
Get Your Tickets:
- Order your ticket online HERE.
- Stop in the office to see Donna and purchase your dinner, drink and/or table. She has all the registration forms you will need as well as a VIP table packet.
- All dinner tickets and unlimited beverage cups must be purchased ahead of time. Last day for purchasing your dinner tickets is Sunday, October 26th and the last day for drink purchase is Sunday November 2nd.
- Go HERE to see all the dinner, drink and table options.
- Take a look at the online Auction catalog HERE and start your shopping list now. Plan out your strategy on which section you need to see first.
Mark Alford (Fox 4 News): 2014 Holiday Auction Emcee:
- We are excited to announce Mark Alford as our Emcee for our 2014 Holiday Auction! We would like to also welcome back John Falco as the auctioneer! Read more here.
- Buy a Holiday Gram for the auction catalog to have your personalized messages run in the Auction catalog. Holiday Grams are $10 each or 3 for $20. Fill out this form HERE
- You could win a $1,000 gift card to Cosentino’s Price Chopper, Eskew’s Fine Jewelers or American Express Card! Read more here.
Auction Meeting Info/Dates:
- Oct 14th 6:30pm
- Oct 28th 6:30pm
- Thank you to all our 2014 Holiday Auction Sponsors and Donors. Check out a full list here and get more information about how you can become a Sponsor or help get Sponsors. Coming Soon!!
- Where can you help the committee? Run over here and sign up to help!
Schedule of Events:
- 5:00 pm – Cocktail Reception & Silent Auction
- 7:20 pm – Silent Auction Closed
- 7:30 pm – Dinner is Served
- 8:30 pm – Fund-A-Need, Classroom Projects & Live Auction
- 10:00 pm – Music, Dancing & Casino Night