EVENT LINK: https://casbid.com/stjohnlalande
HOW TO REGISTER AND Bid WITH CASBid! MOBILE
- On your mobile phone, enter the Event Link above into your browser or click on the link above.
- If you registered previously and have forgotten your password, select “Forgot Password” near the bottom left when logging into the site.
- If Registering for the first time
- Add First and Last Name
- Add Email Address
- Enter your mobile phone number that you plan to bring to the event
- Select your preferred Notification Method (default is Email and Text)
- Enter a password of your choosing
- Click “Create CAS Account”
- Once you receive the confirmation that your registration was successful, click on “CART” from the top menu.
- Click “Add Credit Card”
- Enter your email address, card number, and expiration date and security code.
- Click “Authorize”.
You are now ready to browse the mobile site and place bids!
- After you have registered and placed a credit card on your account you are ready to bid.
- Select “ITEMS” from the top menu to view the auction categories
- Select the category you wish, then click on the item you wish to place a bid on.
- In the Bid Amount box, the current incremental bid is displayed.
- Click “Place Bid” and Confirm.
- You can also enter a MAX BID amount. Click on “Place Max Bid” and enter the Maximum amount you would pay for this item, Click “Place Max Bid” again, and then confirm. The system will place auto-bids for you up to the maximum amount.
- Watch your text messages for out-bid notices and winnings!
- When an Auction category closes, you will receive a text message indicating you have won something. Your items will automatically be charged to your card on file. From the CART menu, Click “View Receipt” to view your winnings.
- At end of event, you can proceed to silent auction area to collect your items by showing your paid receipt sent to your mobile device or email to the volunteer.