Local elementary boards are advisory in nature. Boards are to collaborate with school administrators in connection with the following matters:
- General policy formulation and adaptation
- Finances-including the development, approval, and monitoring of the budget
- Development including endowment, public relations, recruitment and marketing
- Annual evaluation of school and board goals
- Participation in the selection of a new principal
- Participation in the comprehensive evaluation of the principal
- St. John LaLande board meetings are held at 7 p.m. on the 1st Tuesday of each month (unless otherwise designated). Interested parents are welcome to attend except for meetings that are executive.
A non-member who desires to have an item placed on the agenda of the meeting must notify any member in writing no later than ten days prior to a scheduled meeting. The officers will then decide if the item merits consideration.
St. John LaLande School Board 2014 – 2015
A specific election process determines candidates for a three year commitment to the board.
|Pastor||Father Ron Elliottfirstname.lastname@example.org|