Monday, April 18, 2016 Dress for the Future
- Students are allowed to dress for the future. This can be what they imagine they might be doing in their future jobs, or how they envision what future attire might be.
Tuesday, April 19, 2016. Teacher Switch Day
- Experience how the other half lives. Teachers will switch positions during second hour (8:50-9:30) today. How will Mrs. Scott teach music or Mrs. Howerton teach chemical reactions? Students are in regular uniform.
Wednesday, April 20, 2016. Capture the Flag
- Grades K-8, on the field at 1:15. We will have 2 games going at the same time. Grades k-2 will play kickball, grades 3-8 will be placed in teams to play Capture the Flag. Teams will be announced on Monday. Signups are through Friday, April 15. Students are in uniform, but can bring a change of clothes for Capture the Flag.
Thursday, April 21, 2016. Crazy Sock and Hat Day
- Students are in uniform, but may wear crazy socks to school. Hats can be worn after Mass.
Friday, April 22, 2016. Spirit Day and Decorate Your Door
- Classroom doors are decorated to show your school spirit. Doors should be decorated by noon today. Students are in Spirit Wear. Ice Cream sandwiches will be sold for $1 at dismissal.