The St. John LaLande Home and School Association is excited to announce our 2nd Annual Spring Flower Sale! This is such an amazing way for us to spread the beauty of spring to our family and friends. This St. John LaLande fundraiser offers beautiful annual and perennial flowers, hanging baskets, tomato, herb and pepper plants.
- Sun & Shade plants are offered as flats of 36 plants and are only $20.00 per flat
- 11” Bountiful Hanging Baskets are just $20.00 each
- 4.5” Colorful Flower Pots are $4.50 each
- Lush Patio Pots are $22.00 each
- Veggie/Herb flats contain a whopping 18 plants and offer a variety of tomatoes, peppers and herbs. These flats are $35.00 each and will be a wonderful way to bring fresh ingredients to your table.
- Orders and Money are due March 23!
- Please turn in order forms and money to the office with your name clearly marked on an envelope. Checks should be made payable to: SJL HSA
- Flowers arrive on Wednesday, May 6th from 2:30-6pm. This is perfect timing for Mother’s Day!
- Each school family will be picking up their entire order and will be able to personally deliver the flowers to their customers.
- If you are able to assist with unloading trucks and putting orders together, we would love your help. Be on the look out for volunteer information coming in April.
50% of the flower sale profits come back to our school which allows us to provide:
- Appreciation Days and birthdays for teachers, administrators, priests and our nurse
- 5th Grade D.A.R.E. Graduation
- Field Day with shirts provided for all children and staff
- Holiday party reimbursement for parents
- 5th Grade Bibles
- Kindergarten Sweet ‘n Meet, graduation and welcome packets
- 2nd grade reconciliation tea
- Open House
- Special Person’s Dinner
- Drama Club
- Father-Daughter Dance
- New Family Welcome Packets
H&SA has multiple events coming up that YOUR time and talent would help out tremendously! Please mark your calendar to attend the next meeting on Wednedsay, March 25th at 6:30pm in the teacher’s lounge. Every parent in attendance will receive a free dress pass for their child.
Thank you in advance for all of your support!