Welcome back to SJL for another great school year. Open House is Thursday, August 7th, from 6-8pm for all classes, preschool through 8th grade. Sixth graders only are allowed to come at 5pm to check in with Mrs. Russell and get acquainted with middle school and lockers.
- First, please go to the library to drop off your required reams of copy paper, tissues and paper towels.
- The rest of your supplies will go to the classroom directly.
- Pick up your family brown envelope in the classroom of your youngest student K-8th, or your preschool classroom if you do not have students K-8th.
- The brown envelope will have forms to be completed. Please complete all forms before leaving for the evening and turn all forms in the brown envelope to the school office.
Then go to the gym to purchase, order, register, etc. We will have representatives in the gym for Book Nuts, Scouts, Drama Club, Awesome Race, No Cost Fundraising, Pop’s Choir, Cheerleading, Scrip, SJL Athletics, Kids Club, H&SA, Holiday Auction, Viking Voyage 5k Registration, Spirit Wear Sales, School Handbooks and Agendas, and Viking Vault Closet, and more.
You will be able to purchase the agendas, atlases, vocab books and order gym shorts.
- Agendas are required for all students 3rd grade through 8th grade. They are $4 each and are available in the gym.
- Atlases are required for all middle school students and 6th graders need to purchase theirs this year and anyone who needs a new one can purchase one. They are $13 each.
- Vocab books are required for all middle school students and they are available in the gym. They are $10 each.
- Gym shorts are required for all middle school students. Gym shorts are $10 each and must be ordered at open house from SJL. We will have samples available.
We will have a cashier’s table in the gym so you can purchase the required school items and gym shorts and pay with one check.